Saturday 29 March 2014

Danny Dyer teases his first EastEnders fight scene

Danny Dyer has spoken about his first fight scene in EastEnders.

The actor - who plays Queen Vic landlord Mick Carter in the BBC soap - told Radio 1's Nick Grimshaw that he was filming his first set of punches today (March 28).

"It's a good day today because I knock someone's spark out," he told the breakfast show host.

"I can't tell you who unfortunately, but it's the first time I get to swing a dig.

"I'm in order as well," he added. "They deserve it!"
"It's one clump... and obviously it's a geezer; I wouldn't hit a woman," explained Dyer.

"He goes right over. You know, it's going to be a long day, but there'll be plenty of clumping."

The actor - who first appeared in the soap last December - recently admitted that he was frustrated that "posh boy" Benedict Cumberbatch never has problems getting taken seriously, especially when it comes to theatre work.

"I play working class people, and I get mocked for it," he told Woman magazine.

"I'm stereotyped, he's not. I've done plays at the National Theatre, come off stage and gone into the bar and I ain't got nothing in common with those people."

No comments:

Post a Comment