Sunday 30 March 2014

Danny Dyer to take break for EastEnders?

Danny Dyer has revealed he wants EastEnders bosses to allow him to take a break from the soap.

The actor, who plays Queen Vic boss Mick Carter, has told he still wants to have a movie career.

So he is hoping that he can do both soap and movies in the future by getting time off from EastEnders.

He said: "So long as EastEnders allows it, I can flit out, go do a movie, come back to Mick Carter."

But he assured fans: "At the moment Mick's in my heart and I want to see where we can go with it."

Danny also revealed how he's pleased with the reaction he's had from fans, especially after the scenes in which his screen son, Johnny, comes out gay.

Some claimed the scenes helped them come out to their own parents.

Speaking to Attitude magazine, Danny said: "I've never had that before. I've had people come up to me after Human Traffic and go, 'I took my first E because of you', or 'I head-butted someone because I watch Football Factory.'

"I've never had anything like that - really heartfelt."

No comments:

Post a Comment